Community-based economic development is an integral part of
the SEND strategic plan. We can help you in numerous ways, including:
To find out more, contact Mark Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Paul Baumgarten at email@example.com ,
or call us at (317) 634-5079.
- Providing direct development services for redeveloping existing
buildings or construction of new buildings.
- Assisting in the location process by being involved at the
grassroots level with our local business owners and neighborhood
associations. SEND is engaged in direct surveys of existing
business to identify type, size, and work areas of businesses
currently operating in the SEND area.
- Counseling owners in creation of Façade Grant applications
and community beautification projects.
- Working with the local Merchants Association, we foster partnerships
for marketing and event planning.
- Providing a conduit to contacts for project development,
lending, and business planning.